SSDI & SSI Lawyers in Oklahoma
Was your Social Security disability claim denied?
Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability Insurance were designed to give disabled people a stable source of monthly income. However, the process to obtain these monthly benefits can be overwhelming and complicated. We, at Ash Law, have worked with clients not only in Tulsa, but all across the great state of Oklahoma. Our clients have had various issues regarding Social Security Disability and difficult SSI claims.
What you can expect from our social security attorneys
Our founder, attorney M. Scott Ash, and the other members of our team are dedicated to making sure our clients receive the clear, concise and balanced guidance they need in an attorney as well as personalized, professional, experienced and compassionate legal counsel that they are deserving of.
- SSDI, also referred to as Social Security Disability, is a monthly financial benefit that people can receive if they are not able to work because they have a disability. The amount of the benefit is based on the amount of money the individual has paid into the system via deductions from their paychecks. Children with severe disabilities can also receive Social Security Disability.
- SSI, or Supplemental Security Income, is similar to SSDI. It is granted to persons who have never worked, or they have not put enough money in the system from their pay to qualify for SSDI. These applicants have to meet specific income requirements in order to be approved.
- Compensation for disabled Veterans, or VA disability compensation, is a benefit for qualified military veterans who became disabled while they were on active duty and got injured or became ill. The amount of this benefit is determined by the number of dependents the veteran has and how severe the disability is.
The Ash Law Firm, and our attorneys, know many of the most common reasons why these types of claims are often denied. It is not uncommon for Veterans Administration and the Social Security Administration to not agree with what is considered a psychological or physical disability.
Our attorneys will schedule our clients with IME, or independent medical evaluation. We will also contact your health care provider in order to obtain additional documentation that helps to further prove your case. Our attorneys at The Ash Law Firm are magnificent to work with during each stage of the approval process for Social Security Disability. They will:
- modify and submit your claim it for you again so the agency can reconsider.
- help you in the preparation of your disability hearing that will be heard by an ALJ (administrative law judge)
- appeal the ALJ’s decision if necessary in the District or Administrative courts
We are proven experts in Social Security Law
With over three decades of experience handling social security, worker’s compensation and personal injury claims, we are lawyers with years of expertise in these legal matters. At Ash Law, there is no case too difficult or challenging.
Our main objective is to work with clients who have genuine claims to recover all of the benefits they are owed and deserve. With that said, we are prepared to be your legal advocate throughout the entire process. The Ash Law Firm understands these complex systems very well, and we also know how to get you an outcome that you will be happy with.
Our past and current clients at Ash Law have had or currently have disputes with personal injury, social security and worker’s compensation claims. Our law firm is client-focused and client-driven and we are excited to help the residents of Oklahoma. We use hard work, experience and compassion to get our clients their compensation. We only collect a fee when we win your case. Contact our office today if you are looking for a compassionate, client-driven SSI or SSDI lawyer in Oklahoma.